Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong technical skills and good knowledge of structural behaviour to join their busy Manchester office. They are currently working on the designs and assessments of a number of schemes in the UK.
You will undertake structural design on a wide variety of civil and structural engineering projects within the commercial, residential, industrial and education sectors on projects up to £15 million in value.
* You will hold a relevant engineering degree
* Be chartered or working towards your chartership status through IStructE or ICE
Required Skills/ Experience:
* Minimum of 7 years post graduate experience
* Design experience and structural analysis skills in all common structural materials including steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Proficient in relevant engineering design software
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to manage your own workload to meet client requirements and project timeframes and manage project engineers and technicians accordingly
* Confidently represent the company at meetings and liaise with clients, consultants and contractors
* Positive team member
* Write accurate reports and project documentation
* Have a full driving licence and own transport
Please phone Nick on 01242 244 767, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About Strata Consulting:
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
“Structural Engineer”, “Tekla”, “Tedds”, “Masterseries”, “Bentley”, “Orion”, “Robot”, “Autocad”, “Revit”, “Project Structural Engineer”, “Structural Design Engineer”, “Civil/Structural Engineer”, “Concrete Frame”, “Steel”, “Timber”, “Masonry”
Job Reference: NL/AD/MANC
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Structural Engineering