Principal Structural Engineer
£55,000 – £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Drive your career forward by joining my client’s multi-discipline team at their busy London design office. With an enviable and growing client list as well as scale and diversity of projects, my client can provide the opportunity not only to showcase your talents, but to truly develop your career as a Structural Engineer.
Projects are regularly in excess of £35m and you will grasp the opportunity to add to their technical capability by joining a dynamic team working across several sectors including but not limited to Industrial and Commercial buildings.
This company can offer a competitive benefits package.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focused on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Principal Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings
On offer for the Principal Engineer:
* Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
* Support towards chartership if not already achieved
* Professional fees paid
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please contact Dave for an informal and confidential chat on 01242 244 767 or email@example.com
Job Reference: PrincipleStruc
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Sector leading package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap